University is an exciting journey – it is a time that molds students into the people they will become, an experience that refines talent and an environment that fosters growth. President University offers a range of choices that will accommodate all students. So take the first step, come explore President University and see which of our schools is the right match for you.
All freshman applicants—both international and Indonesia candidates—must complete the Common Application along with the required documents. You will need to submit:
- a copy of KTP or student ID card or for international students, a certified copy of your passport pages that show your full name, date of birth, place of birth and date of expiration of your passport,
- a certified copy of your original academic diploma in the original language,
- a certified translation of your original academic diploma into English (for international students)
- a certified copy of your transcript (list of grades/marks) in the original language,
- a certified translation of your final transcript (list of grades/marks) in English,
- a certified copy of the Letter of Acceptance (LoA) signed by your parent(s),
- 2 (two) recent 4X6 color photographs; and,
- a certified copy of English test score report
Explanation of certified copies
Certified copies are either copies which bear the original logo or stamp of;
- the institute [the school] which issued the original document,
- an Indonesian Embassy or consulate,
- translations which bear the stamp of translator who attests to the accuracy of the sworn translation of the original document.
Required English standardized tests
A strong knowledge of English is essential for successful study at President University, including the ability to understand and express thoughts clearly. As a freshman, we require a standardized English test score of 405 or greater on the TOEIC [Test of English for International Communication] Reading and Listening test. Students requiring assistance will be enrolled in supplemental English classes.
Although you are not required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or other proficiency exams, you may submit your scores if you have already taken the examination, providing that the score is currently valid (i.e. TOEIC scores are valid for a two year period.)