Application for Academic Year 2018/2019 .
If you are an international applicant seeking admission to President University, you should have completed or are completing high school, that is, at least twelve years of general education by July of the year of application.
Please ensure that you select the correct qualification and applicant group type scholarship (ASEAN, APAC, EMEA) before submitting an online application.
Application closing dates apply according to your high school qualification. Unless otherwise specified, your complete application with all supporting documents must reach the President University, Office of Admissions by the application closing date.
Interested students should submit application to President University to be considered through the following ON-LINE STUDENT REGISTRATION.
The following are the REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to be submitted.
- APPLICATION FORM, PRESIDENT UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate
- Copy of Color Scanned PASSPORT (all pages; minimum validity of 18 months)
- Recent CLOSE-UP COLOR PHOTOGRAPH in RED background (taken within the last 3 months) with size 4 cm x 6 cm (2 pieces),
- Copy of MEDICAL STATEMENT (Certificate of Good Health issued by local doctor/hospital)
- Copy of LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE [LoA], from President University.
- CONFIRMATION OF ACCEPTANCE STATEMENT
- TRAVEL SCHEDULE PLAN and AIRPORT PICK-UP SERVICE
- Copy of HIGH SCHOOL EXAMINATION in the original language, AND in English.
- Copy of SCHOOL EXAMINATION TRANSCRIPT (list of grades/mark) in the original language, AND in English.
- Copy of ADDITIONAL SCORE REPORT (if scores are indicated in application form) e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, SAT and SAT Subjects, AP, ACT
- Copy of CERTIFICATION OF EXCEPTIONAL TALENTS and/or exceptional achievements in co-curricular activities and competitions e.g. International Science Olympiad medals, top national awards, national team sportsmen, etc.
Multiple or incomplete submission(s) of the above required documents may affect the processing of your application.
For your review, please to see a DOWNLOADABLE FORMS in the admission website for your reference.
Please submit the required document and SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org along with subject "INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION".