Scholarship At President University
Because President University is committed to affordability, our scholarships are designed to completely cover your demonstrated financial need. These scholarship awards come from a variety of sources, including Jababeka Scholarship, ASEAN Scholarship and others.
Academic Scholarship is a program aimed at improving the academic quality of students who follow the President University scholarship program. Academic scholarship is a program specifically designed to enable students of President University graduate on time (3 Years and 4 Months).
President University helps students who have outstanding academic qualifications to study in our esteemed University through financial waiver up to 100% of the total tuition fees.
Here is the President University Scholarship Scheme for JALUR TES 2017/2018:
|#||Scholarship Types*||Education Scholarship (from Tuition fees)||Min. GPA|
Here is the President University Scholarship Scheme for JALUR RAPOR (school report card) 2017/2018:
|#||Scholarship Types*||Education Scholarship (from Tuition fees)||Average Raport / School Report Card Score||Min. GPA|
|2||Scholarship 2||70%||81 - 90||3.25|
|3||Scholarship 3||60%||76 - 80||3.00|
|4||Scholarship 4||50%||71 - 75||2.75|
|5||Scholarship 5||25%||65 - 70||2.50|
Here is the President University Scholarship Scheme for JALUR OLAHRAGA 2017/2018:
|#||Competition Level||Ranking||Scholarship Education (from Tuition Fees)||Key Performance Indicator (KPI)|
|1||International||1 - 3||100%||1 Trophy/Year|
|2||National||1 - 3||100%||1 Trophy/Year|
|3||Province||1 - 3||70%||1 Trophy/Year|
|4||Region (Kabupaten)||1 - 3||60%||1 Trophy/Year|
|5||City (Kotamadya)||1 - 3||60%||1 Trophy/Year|
Here is the President University Scholarship Scheme for INTERNATIONAL STUDENT 2016/2017:
|#||Tuition Fee / Semester (14 Weeks)||Student Housing / Semester (14 Weeks)||Total Cost / Semester (14 Weeks)||Minimal GPA / 3 Semester (14 Weeks)|
|1||US$ 2000||US$ 500||US$ 2500||N/A|
Additional Cost to Be Considered
- Visa Per Annum : US$ 600
- Admission & Orientation : US$ 500
- The total cost include semester fee, credits fee, lab fee, orientation fee, remedial fee, final semester fee & university jacket
- There are 3 semesters in one year, and there 10 semesters to earn bachelor degree
In order to be eligible for the scholarship program, all interested applicants must adhere to the followings:
The applicant has completed or is going to complete High School, A level, IB Diploma or equivalent, as shown by a copy of legalized high school, A level, IB diploma or equivalent.
Successfully passed the President University Placement Test:
- School of Humanities: English, Business, and Psychology Test.
- School of Business : English, Business, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Computer Science: English, Engineering Mathematics, and Psychology Tests.
- School of Engineering: English, Exact Science, and Physics Tests.
Documents Required-Local Students
- Submit a legalized photocopy of senior high school report (first year up to the latest)
- Submit two recent colorized photographs (size 4×6)
- Submit a photocopy of KTP/Student ID/Passport/SIM (driver’s license)
- Submit a photocopy of academic or non-academic certificates (if any)