School of Computer Science
Computer Science is the theoretical study and practical application of computation, including such topics as: design and maintenance of software systems, distributed systems, human-computer interaction, computational modeling, artificial intelligence, mobile computing, programming languages, image processing, and computer graphics. The use of information technology in almost every corner of human activity continues to create opportunities for our graduates.
To become a center of excellence in higher education of Computer Science that is adaptable to global changes and being engaged in industries.
- To administer high quality learning process in science and technology of Computer Science producing high quality and professional graduates who have strong scientific background and broad insight.
- To conduct high quality research and development in Computer Science science and technology focusing on business process support for industries
- To advocate and endorse the implementation of Computer Science in community development to improve social live quality.
- To have (joint) cooperation with Government, Industries, and Privates in implementing the Computer Science’s benefits and advantages for services improvement.
Information System has 8 concentrations:
- E-business and E-commerce
- Management Information System
- Business Intelligence
- Decision Support System
- Multimedia System
- Information System Audit and Control
- Information System Security
- Computer Animation and Game